Sunday, October 23, 2011

Wild Flower Crowns & Cat Eyes

pumpkin carving
took place
at the 
russ residence 
today!
i carved for so long.
one of my best designs yet!
hopefully it doesn't 
get stolen,
like last years. 
(-_-;)


today was a pretty 
relaxed day.
last night i went to a 
halloween party.
i watched 
the expendables for 
about the
first
hour and a half. 
great movie.
lots of 
great 
fight scenes.
i love
fight scenes.
plus one of them
had an australian 
accent.
so
good.


i love to rake 
leaves.
last weekend 
i raked 
for about 3 and a half
hours.
by myself.
its so fun
rakin leaves
in the cool air,
while blasting 
a playlist off of my ipod.
the atmosphere 
is so melancholy.
then i started getting hungry.
so i made
a fire.
and roasted hotdogs,
outside,
by myself.
my mom came home
and told me
that i looked like a 
homeless person. 


in The Beatles song,
day in the life,
the one 
lyric
"found my way up the stairs and took a smoke
and someone spoke and i fell into a dream" 
then it just has this moment where
John Lennon 
just sings,
"aaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh"
and as i was listening to it the other day,
i realized that 
that lyric 
is equal to my mind
24/7.
i'm an avid daydreamer.
constantly falling out of the universe 
and landing in some far away place.
flower child.
____________________________________________________________________


Picture of the Day


my pumpkin for the year! 
how's it look?!

2 comments: