Monday, October 24, 2011

Ceramic Dust & Conformist Shoes

so 
another migraine today.
i wish 
i could 
swap brains with someone.
but still remain myself.
i hate them.
so much.


for a long time,
i was like all those other
girls. 
i tried to dress
so that 
they would like me.
i tried to act
so that they would like me.
but soon,

realized,
how much
i could
care
less.
i am 
who i am.
i dress
the way i want to.
i act
the way i want to.
and none of it
is to impress anyone.
i do it 
for myself.
and i think
maybe,
some 
should think 
the same way.
love yourself.
be yourself.
trust me,
it's much more fun that way.
do things to make
YOU happy.
no one else.
hell,
shave your head,
wear overalls,
take ugly photos,
whatever. 
(hah, everything i do...)
i also think
that it's much 
easier to 
live that way.
being you.
i'm me.
and i love it.
and i 
know 
that i have
plenty of friends
who love 
me for it too.


okay,
phew 
done with that.
I've officially finished
my ceramics project!
it's very
zen.
once it's
bisque fired,
i'll glaze it.
pretty excited.


i can't believe this weeks
already started.
weekends never last.
i need more excitement 
during my school days.
the weather is
really going against me. 


lately 
i've been thinking
about
many 
existentialistic 
ideas,
what happens after death,
what is beyond space,
who else is like me.
my mother
thinks my mind
wanders to far away 
lands.
of course
it does. 
__________________________________________________________________


Picture of the Day


i really love npr,
and "this american life"
and storycorps did a 
great book on just 
stories of real life people.
read it if your intrigued. 

No comments:

Post a Comment