Saturday, October 29, 2011

Candied Apples & Carpets

so it's been a few day's since i've posted.
my apologies.
it's been getting really busy around here.
school work and all.


so tonight is more pumpkin carving 
but instead at my moms.
we were supposed to start this afternoon.
but instead we just ran around 
doing errands.
we went to soergel today.
and i got my first candied apple!
haven't tried it yet though.
waiting to finish ramen dinner 
then eat it for dessert.
I think candied apples are really pretty,
and my mom raves about their 
significance in her childhood.
hopefully it's all i dreamed.


i also got to feed a few animals.
a donkey
a goat
a pig
and a bunny.
i liked the donkey the best.
his name was noah. 


so i've filled up my journal. 
or actually
i have two more pages.
but still it's an accomplishment 
for me.
i never used to fill them up.
or rarely use even 5 pages.
but i filled it up
with thoughts
and drawings
and doodles.
mostly rambles too.
but whats been keeping me from 
posting is drawing.
i've gotten out of my 
artist block
and finally started making art again.
art is what i was born to do.
it simply makes life beautiful.


it snowed today!
don't read that 
as if i were sounding excited about it.
i'm not.
i hate snow.
and i hate the cold.
i wish i could hibernate.
like a bear
or a squirrel.


I was listening to 
Obla-di-obla-da
by 
The Beatles.
and i realized how much i like the name Marli.
for a girl at least. 
i like names.
they are nice:


Yvienne     Lys     Noa     Knox     Saria     Rune     Feo


__________________________________________________________________


Picture of the Day


isn't strange?
that i have never been to a lavender field 
and yet i want to return to one?

No comments:

Post a Comment