Monday, November 21, 2011

Traffic & Silence

i'm seriously falling behind on this. 
sorry!


okay so for the past few days,
it's been silent in my head. 
but for some reason,
it's not entirely a good thing.
and i can't really explain why.
it's just a gut feeling.


i always love meeting new people,
and this weekend i got to do just that.
and some how, 
a strange 
"fling" 
came out of it.
but it was short.
short and not meant to last.
it's definitely a strange outcome,
to not even have a name to the face.
but for the next few days,
it will just be poking at me 
and poking me. 
i just have to let it go. 


siigghhhhhh.
i hate those weird moments where 
you feel suddenly in need of relationship.
but that doesn't happen to me often.
because i firmly believe that i'm fine by myself. 
relationships are a second hand option for me.


i've been getting into 
researching colleges lately.
so far,
i'm looking into
georgetown u.
fordham u.
manhattan u.
and 
george washington u.
and i want to teach.
just not sure what yet.
primarily english.
but i'm interested in journalism
and philosophy too. 
so hopefully i'll be able to look into those too. 


wet bandaids. 
__________________________________________________________________


Picture of the Day


oh yeah, 
Mister Rogers.
I was on one episode with my mom and sister.
it was about helping,
specifically chores (i think)

No comments:

Post a Comment