Monday, November 14, 2011

Quilts & Coin Jars

alright. 
it's time to do 
a real post for once.


so i took the day off today.
my head has been pounding all throughout the weekend. 
i just want this all to stop.
i feel like two different people
when it comes to school days
and weekends.
if that makes any sense.


lately,
my mind is no where near where it should be.
falling out of the universe.
i should be thinking about my schoolwork,
my junior year,
my expectations to succeed. 
but frankly,
all of that is far 
far
far 
away.
all thinks useful have become
chatter.
my thoughts are not straightened out,
not finished,
incomplete.
they come in sparks,
and once they're triggered,
it's really hard to find a proper distraction. 
usually i have to find 
a book
or website
in which i just take random notes from 
and write them down in my journal.
last night,
i spend nearly 3 hours
just picking up notes from
a website.
it's tiring.
but it helps.


some day's i have really high highs.
and others i have really low lows.
and sometimes its hourly. 
it all just depends on the trigger
and if i can find the right distraction.


trigger chatter distraction.


__________________________________________________________________


Picture of the Day



a few years back,
my family visited Chichen Itza 
the mayan temples in
riviera maya, mexico.
and this was a 180 ft deep sink hole that
tourists were allowed to swim in.
it was the prettiest thing i've ever seen. 
there were little red and black fish that swam in it too.
it was really scary at the same time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment